Friday 28 October 2011

I'm Back

If you are a regular visitor to my blog or you have just happened to fall upon it recently you will have noticed it has been quite a while since I updated my posts. I went through a rough couple of months and I decided that with the blog I would take a break. I left the door open, so to speak, to return once things got a little better for me which is where I am at now.
SO

I lost perspective for a while on what was important in life and what was not. I was questioning myself on who I was and where I was going. I spent so much time sitting at the computer blogging or reasearching things for the blog that I found although I was in the room with my daughter I was not fully present. I found this very upsetting once I realised it and it definitely was not fair on her.


So I took some time off. I spent quality time with my daughter. I spent time with my cousins and travelled home to Cork on quite a few occasions spending time with my friends that have been there for me since... forever. But being truthful I found myself dreaming of fashion, thinking about the blog and getting excited about up and coming trends and the autumn winter drops on the highstreet and this is when I remembered why I started the blog in the first place. FOR THE LOVE OF FASHION
I also got a lovely message from a fellow blogger which cemented my decision to return. So thank you...


So, I am back and with a new look. From day one I had always wanted to change up my header and the previous one had only ever been a temporary one. I made this header with pictures I found on Pinterest and had it sitting on my desktop since May but couldn't quite figure out how to adjust it specifically to fit the blog. I have finally worked it out. YAY! I hope to eventually fill in the pictures with my own personal pictures but until then this will fit the bill nicely. I have decided also to take it a little easier with the blog and to not put so much pressure on myself. I have scheduled time in my day to do posts and spend the rest of my day doing fun things with my daughter aswell as ensuring the dreaded housework gets completed. I hope you are all keeping well and I look forward to resuming blogging and chatting to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment