Monday 27 February 2012

The Oscar Red Carpet

As I missed the other Red Carpets of the Award Season due to a tempermental computer, I wanted to make sure that I got THE most important Red Carpet, The Oscars. As always, I was up watching the E! Red Carpet coverage as it unfolded. Ryan Seacrest being covered in Bisquick and everything. So here are my Best Dressed
My Best dressed of the night, Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad. Wowza. She's is absolutely flawless.
I am slightly unsure of whether I prefer Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen or Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab Couture. Such completely different dresses worn by completely different women but equally so gorgeous. And who could not love George Clooney's "personal Oscar", Stacy Keibler in Marchesa. The colour of this dress with her skin tone and hair looked like spun gold. Truly fabulous. If it wasn't for the flower on the hip, this would have been my number 1.
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton was stunning. Not so sure about the pink clutch with the coral dress though. Gwenelth Paltrow in a stunning structured Tom Ford and then Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
I also thought that Melissa McCarthy, Maria Menunous, Viola Davis looked stunning.
And Giuliana Rancic even though she was there to report she definitely deserves an Honourable Mention, Wow! Did she bring her A Game or what?!. The best I have ever seen her look, I would love to see a few more lbs on her though.
So there you have it. My Top 10 and an Honourable Mention.
Who were your Top 10? Anywhere along the lines of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment