Tuesday 21 February 2012

Honourable Mention

I've been a little MIA lately due to the charger on our laptop deciding it had had enough. I was really annoyed about it as it happened the day after i'd started preparing my Golden Globes post which meant not only was I unable to edit the post but i was also unable to post it. I missed the moment and the moments after for posting my dress favourites for the SAG awards and also the Grammys. In order to get back into the regular posting here is my Tuesday post of my Honourable Mention of the week, none other than the unnaurally beautiful Rihanna.


 Rihanna is in London for the Brits and took time out to attend Stella McCartney's showcasing for her Autumn Winter Evening Wear 2012 Collection during London Fashion Week. Wearing a stunning Emerald Green silk dress with open back and thigh high split, Rihanna in my opinion blew everyone out of the water.
Acessorising this fabulous Stella McCartney creation with simple gold jewelery layered on in such a sexy tantilising way, Rihanna looks awesome. She wears what looks like four different neck pieces, a collar of simple gold under an open at the front, neck cuff combined with a thinner chain and cross pendant along with what seems to be at the moment, a signature piece for the red carpet, her body chain, which you can also see on her back. I absolutely love this piece. She wore it previously at the Grammys in her Georgio Armani Collaboration dress. I have also seen Beyonce in the past wearing a similar piece. Sheer perfection. Along with the necklaces Rihanna layered up the simple gold rings on her fingers aswell as a thin banded finger tip ring, which again I love. Finishing her decked out fingers with some simple gold bangles, it is very clear to be seen that not only is Rihanna the Queen of accessorizing but she has a truly lust worthy jewelery collection as alot of the pieces she wears regularly. The dress is complemented so well with Rihanna's amazing legs pointed in a sexy pair of strappy gold sandals.
With Simple makeup, a nude lip and gold shimmery eyes Rihanna truly stands out as a Major style star. Her latest hair colour, sleek and her stiletto nails in true gold shimmer all finish this look perfectly. I wouldn't have worn it any differently and I acutally couldn't pick holes in this look even if I tried.
 Pushing the boundaries regularly is something that not only gets Rihanna her headlines but she is seriously good at it. I love that she can change up her grungy day style with fishnets and suspenders and then give a double whammy performance with such a sexy, sophisticated and beyond gorgeous dress for her red carpet style. Bang On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment