Sunday 26 February 2012

A Dream is a Wish the Heart Makes

A Dream is a Wish the Heart Makes ~ Cinderella

My Little girl asked me the other day what a dream was. This is the first answer that came to my mind. I couldn't explain it any other way to a 3 year old that would have made sense to her. To me however, a dream is slightly more complex. I was searching through my blog roll today and as always came upon Spell and the Gypsy. I have previously posted about this blog and I am sure that I will do so again. I am so inspired by this blog and this post is no different. The picture immediately caught my eye and brought my daughter's question straight back into my mind.
I consider myself a dreamer. I always have been. Dreaming of how I think life should be, dreaming of the future, dreaming of when things may be a little better. I feel like sometimes my mind doesn't make sense and that my living in my dreams and in the future is disrupting my present. Not living for the moment, the day and all that. This picture on Spell and the Gypsy spoke right to my dreams. The feeling of freedom. The peace of mind. That deep breath that I take when I see a picture that speaks to me like this. I can't really explain it, what it really is. A dream for things to be like it is in this picture. Organic (not in the food sense), free, easy, to know who you are in life and where you're going, not just having an idea of where you want to end up. I worry sometimes that I am lost. I don't know who "I" am anymore. That I've lost my path and I am unsure of how to find it again. I need to live more for today, take it an run with it and stop searching for some ideal that I dream will finally make me happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment