Friday 20 April 2012

LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE

For my LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE post for this week I have chosen this Oh So Amazing dress from Jen's Pirate Booty. I am totally in holiday mode at the moment when it comes to my choices for Spring Summer as my husband and I have booked our Summer Holiday. Everything I am buying or lusting after has to fit into my holiday wardrobe somehow whether for beach or bar. I have been in love with this label for a couple of years now ever since I saw of piece of theirs on One Tree Hill. Their bohemian aesthetic and wearable styles fit both my personality and style perfectly. I don't think I have seen a piece yet that I don't adore. Worn by all those Bohemian Style Stars the label has gained quite a few followers and has been spotted on everyone from Alessandra Ambrosio to Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens, who is a big fan.
 
The brand is available from many online outlets but this one in particular I found on The Trend Boutique and happens to be on sale at the moment, for $104.99. Always a plus! I am so completely obsessed with this dusky rose colour, it's probably my favourite colour to wear. I am hoping that this will be one of the pieces squeezed into my suitcase (which no doubt will be overflowing) come holiday time.

No comments:

Post a Comment