Wednesday 11 April 2012

Major!!

Having some serious tattoo envy at the moment. I love tattoos and have done all my life. I began planning my first tattoo when I was about 12 which I then got when I was 20. For the last year I have been planning my next tattoo down to the final little details and I hope to get it done very soon, well at least before I go on holidays this year. While planning my second tat I have also planned further down the line and have planned in detail number 3 and have ideas for 4, 5, 6 and 7. Is that crazy, Ha! Anyway during all my tattoo research Ms. Erin Wasson's tattoo style is one that I adore and encompasses pretty much everything I love in a tattoo. Major Tat Envy

Not only is her tattoo style amazing, I am starting to obsess about her style in general. She always looks amazing with her rocker slash bohemian chic style and I am definitely in love with her jewellery line, Low Luv by Erin Wasson which I'm going to be doing a post on soon.
What do you think of Erin Wasson? Are her tattoos to you taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment