Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fingers Adorned

 I have been having a serious obsession, over, um... maybe the past year, with gold jewelery. It's taken a major comeback in terms of style with celebrities and bloggers everywhere stocking up on lots and lots of gold. From finger adorned with layered rings to the major arm swag displayed by style stars everywhere. I have already touched a little on the subject with various post on my girl, Rihanna and her ever gorgeous collection of gold pieces, which she mixes up from her every day style to her Red Carpet fabulousness. For this post I wanted to show you a few pictures of layered rings that have majorly caught my eye and had me lusting after some serious gold. These are pictures I have come across on Tumblrs and Pinterest some I am unsure of their exact origins.





 I am almost completely obsessed with the double finger rings with the connecting chain and the finger top rings enabling you to double up on the one finger. To die for!!
What do you think about this layering trend? Are you obsessed with gold too?


No comments:

Post a Comment