Tuesday 19 April 2011

Accessorize Boldly

When it comes to accessories especially handbags, shoes and sunglasses I always tend to think designer first. I am Christian Louboutin obsessed and dream about his art (shoes) on a very regular basis. Sad i know.


I believe that if you invest in the classic designer items and buy trends in the high street stores you can't go wrong. A good pair of shoes or a fabulous bag in a classic style can last a lifetime and i do really believe it is an investment. Vintage is the height of fashion right now and when my daughter is my age she will have all these amazing vintage designer pieces that are no longer in circulation. It's her inheritance :).
If I Could I WOULD!!
 Unfortunately for many of us these days it is not realistic to be relying on classic designer pieces. I no longer trawl through net-a-porter or shopstyle on a daily basis as I'm only tormenting myself. Even the high street can at times seem unreachable.

When it comes to Bold Colour accessorizing I think it's best to keep it simple. Bold Colour isn't going to be in fashion every season however if you pick classic colour or classic design that will dress up any outfit and transcend seasons then you're on to a winner.

Carvela for Kurt Geiger Spring Summer 2011

For those of you who aren't as extrovert as others Bold Colour Accessorizing can be your way to wear the trend without swaying too much from your natural style.
A bold Colour shoe with jeans and simple top or a bright handbag with your black suit for work can not only give you a boost but can also give a little pizazz to your outfit. 
A selection of shoes all available on ASOS

A Selection of Bags available on ASOS, topshop, River Island and Zara

Secletion of Accessories available online

If you are going to Colour Block your outfit entirely gold accessories help keep the colours under control. As seen in the Gucci collection they Fab colours are highlighted beautifully with all Gold and metallic belts and bags
Gucci Clutches
So are you going to Rock the Bold? What are your thoughts on this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment