Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wedding Fever VS Style

Another Starlet With an upcoming wedding is Victoria Secret Angel Lily Aldridge who was out the week before last for the launch of the Victoria Secret Wedding lingerie fittingly called the "Sexy little Bride Collection". The Collection which is available online now is as you would expect from Victoria Secret, sexy, lacy and well, bridal white. A collection of Bras, Panties, Babydolls and garters including a few other essential wedding day items is everything that a bride to be should need on her special day


Lilly said on the day

“There’s nothing better than having sexy lingerie under your beautiful [bridal] gown…And having it for later on in the evening.”

Lilly who is marrying Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill in May said of her own wedding

My wedding is very traditional. I didn't think at first I wanted that. But now that it's getting closer, traditions are kind of nice. My dress is gorgeous and I'm so excited to wear it. I recently got my shoes and I was jumping up and down when I put them on."


So will ya'll check out Victoria Secret Bridal lingerie? Is it just me that has had fingers crossed about VS coming to Ireland, since I did my first online shop with them nearly 3 years ago? Anyone getting married this year?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this post is fantastic. My best friend is also getting married and she will be attending a wedding expo that is being organized in next week at some domestic Chicago wedding venues. I am sure she will get a lot of ideas for her DIY wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete