Thursday 21 April 2011

Coachella



Following on from my MUST HAVE post I want to keep with the theme of festivals and talk a little about Coachella the festival held last weekend in California. Firstly I so want to go....


Second, have you seen the clothes? OMG!!! I am not a festival type of girl at all but I would actually seriously go if it meant purchasing a festival wardrobe alone.The line up this year was fairly amazing which is why the lineup of celebrities that flocked there was fairly impressive.

Usher

Rihanna

Alexa Chung

Camilla Belle

Nicole Richie

Katie Perry
Kate Bosworth

Kristen Cavallari

Whitney Port

Vanessa Hudgens

Penn Badgley

Hilton Sisters

The music lineup wasn't bad either with acts from Cee Lo Green, Kings of Leon, Marina and the Diamonds,Ms. Lauren Hill, Mumford & Sons, Ras G, Erykah Badu, Eliza Doolittle, Ellie Goulding, Nas & Damian Marley, Kanye West, Plan B, Wiz Khalifa,The Strokes and Tinie Tempah to name but a few.

Kanye West performing at Coachella

Not sure about Kanye West's Celine blouse even if he was voted Best Dressed. It's growing on me though. Every time I see it I hate it on him a little less. Fabulous blouse, just not for a guy.


but according to critics he "blew the door off"
"West delivered a grandiose, theatrical performance destined to be remembered as one of the great hip-hop sets of all time," writes Jeff Miller in The Hollywood Reporter of West, who started just 15 minutes late, and landed on stage via a crane. I'm Saving for next year...
What do you think of Kanye's Blouse, hit or miss? Would ya'll like to head to Coachella?

No comments:

Post a Comment