Sunday 24 April 2011

Kloset Envy

If you haven't guessed already I'm kinda obcessed with the Kardashians. I love their sense of style, their closeness as a family and I think that they have some of the best figures out there. Would die for a body like Kim's. Anyway In honour of Khloe and Lamar's premier tonight on E! Here's a serious bit of the Green Eyed Monster.


These are pictures from a recent photoshoot of Khloe's house for Elle magazine. Would you not DIE!!!

Khloe says
“I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!"


People have dreams from when they were young that sometimes materialise and sometimes don't. I swear as bad as it may be this closet is a serious dream for me. I want it, I need it and I will have it, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment