Tuesday 26 April 2011

ONE X 5

For the Menswear trend and my choice pick i have toyed between the key piece blazer or the trouser. Both the pieces are equally as important to the trend and i love both however as I did a Blazer for my last x5 then i'll do the trouser for the menswear trend.
Here is my pick of the trousers

Asos Tux Style Chiffon Insert 7/8 Trousers E52.48
 I picked these trousers out of all the vesatile styles that are on offer as I feel that practically everyone has a black trouser in their wardrobe. The style can be mixed and matched with almost everything and for every event or occassion that they would be worn to. This pair are affordable and as an ASOS obcessive I can tell you their clothes are good quality and do wash well (i might sound like your granny but these are the things that are important when buying clothes)
 Here are my 5 outfits
Body Rare Opulence at Topshop, Shoes River Island, Bag Asos, Watch Asos, Jewellery Belle Noel, Makeup Bobbi Brown

Jacket Asos, Top Topshop, Shoes Asos, Clutch Topshop, Necklace Miss Selfridge, Cuff Asos, Lipstick Mac, Nars Illuminator

Top, Jacket, Bag and Cuff all Asos, Shoes Aldo, Earrings Belle Noel, Makeup Nars

Jumper Asos, Bag Monsoon, Shoes River Island, Bangles Miss Selfridge, Glasses Asos

Blouse, Blazer and Shoes all Topshop, Coat River Island, Bag and Watch Asos

So there you have it, one affordable trousers and 5 ways to wear it. I thought this might have been one of my more difficult pieces to pair up but once i got started I had about 15 possible outfits. I surprise myself sometimes (wink wink). Now if only i had the money to match my levels of obsession, then i'd be happy. Hope ya'll enjoy. Let me know what you think and hold on tight for my last post on MensWear, Steal Her Style, it's an extra special one so pop back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment