Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wedding Fever

We all have weddings on the brain at the moment, i think. The Royal Wedding is happening on Friday so i'm going to be having a couple of little updates this week on this theme. The Wedding Season has most definitely begun and there have been a few celebrity weddings recently which have really stood out to me for the simplistic beauty which speaks volumes.

Michael Buble wed Luisana Lopilato wearing Sylvie Burstin

Reece Witherspoon wed Jim Toth in a
Beautiful
Soft Blush Monique Lhuillier 

Kellie Pickler wed Kyle Jacobs in an
Ivory Badgley Mischka ballgown

Nicole Richie wed Joel Madden in one of 3 Marchesa dresses 

I have 2 wedding myself this year, my Dad is getting remarried in May and one of my Best Friends is finally getting married in September after a 6 year engagement so I most definitely will be taking notes on Friday as i'm doing the makeup, tan and nails for both bridal parties. I'll be doing updates closer to the day on the makeup and beauty looks that I will be doing on the wonderful brides and also an update on my outfit for the weddings, although I am bridesmaid for my friend's wedding so I really have only one dress to look for. Don't know whether that's a blessing in disguise or not as I have been driving my 2 sisters crazy looking for a dress for our Dad's wedding. Maybe a blessing for them, and well, my poor bank balance too.
Look out for the official wedding pictures of LeAnn Rimes' wedding last week to Eddie Cibrian which have yet to be released however these pap pictures have just surfaced of the day in question

LeAnn Rimes in Reem Acra with Eddie Cibrian
Other upcoming weddings to be on the lookout for are Hugh Hefner's Wedding and of course Lily Allen who's dress is to be designed by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel. Can you imagine, wouldn't you die. 




Stay tuned this week for some more Wedding Fever and of course on Friday/Saturday for the goss and the fashion for the Royal Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment