Friday 22 April 2011

Quick Note

Just a quick note on Bold Colours ya'll. Was in Penneys yesterday and they had a great selection of Bold Colour tops in a few different colours and Fab trousers in Bold Hot Pink and Bold Cobalt Blue

Penneys Colour Blocking Line

Press Shots

Penneys Model Shots

I definitely saw these trousers and in pink too. Have a look, Penneys is as always great value and the material on these trousers had a lovely finish to them. I will absoloutely be going back to get myself a pair in pink for a Fabulous Colour Blocking outfit for my next night out.
I also saw the coloured jeans there. A 7/8 cut in a stretch fabric in pink, yellow and a few others. Again for a great price. As the Bold Colour trend may not last forever it's great to be able to grab yourself a bargain in the trend pieces.
Penneys is always great for the more affordable accessories and I saw a great selection of sandals, flipflops, scarves and bags as well as jewellery to fit in nicely with this trend



What about you guys will ya'll check out penneys colour blocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment