Sunday 19 June 2011

Lanvin Children's Wear

I've had this post ready for a couple of days and decided to hang on to it until today for a special Father's Day note. My little girl, who is my inspiration for doing this post, has the most wonderful Daddy in the world and she is most definitely her Daddy's little Princess. So from Amina and I, Happy Father's Day Baby, we love you very much.
Anyway, I was scrolling through my usual few websites of fashion, news and all things fabulous and came across this little snippet of information. Lanvin Petite!
Collective Sigh!


The french design house, headed up by Alber Elbaz, is said to be taking inspiration from the Label's founder Jeanne Lanvin and her very close relationship with her daughter.


The collection aimed at 4-10 year olds is made up of 25 pieces, separates, dresses made from washed organza and pleated tulle decorated with all things girly, crystals and ribbons and accessories such as patent, satin finished ballerina pumps with tulle front ruffles and necklaces made using beads, tulle rhinestones and metal. And probably the most exciting part for little girls of this age Elbaz has created the ultimate accessory for the little fashionistas, four rag dolls, dressed in the collection to be your baby's mini me, the proceeds of which will go to the charity, Designing Hope How divine. I know my little angel would absolutely adore a doll dressed just like her, and the chances are this will be the only part of the capsule collection that I will be able to afford. 


The collection which was announced in May and is available from November , is pure luxury, completely relevant to what I have been talking about in my last Trend, Ethereal, and everything every little girls dreams about from a very early age. The princess dress!


I know when my little sister was very young and if you asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up she would say Pocahontas or a Princess and wouldn't settle for anything less. And knowing my little girl she will be undoubtedly on the same track. Everything flouncy and pretty and princess like, she adores.


Shoes she's obsessed (wonder where she got that from) and diamonds or anything sparkly this girl literally goes crazy. This little child was born to wear Lanvin Petite, don't you think? I better start saving now and by the time she turns ten I'll be able to buy her something from this collection, and if all else fails I'll keep my eye out for the Diane Von Furstenburg for Gap set to be launched in March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment