Wednesday 15 June 2011

ONE X 5

For my Ethereal trend, (which I know has dragged out for like 3 weeks, I'm sorry) I have chosen this sheer ballerina style skirt for my ONE X 5. It's pretty, it's ethereal, It's girly and it's so very NOW! You can't walk down the high street without spotting a skirt like this in almost every window display and why not choose this gorgeous one for my post. A sheer skirt is definitely a MUST HAVE for this season ( I should have done it for this Monday's MUST HAVE but didn't get a chance, so next Monday watch out for it). I hope you like what I have come up with. If you want to look at any of my other posts for the Ethereal Trend check Trend for the Week, Who's Wearing It, Highstreet Style, Accessorize It and Spot the Style, for a simple refresh of the memory. :) I promise next week's Trend for the Week (Floral) will actually be done in the course of one week, like they should be.

Miss Selfridge £48

Here are my ONE X 5

Top Miss Selfridge, Shoes Aldo, Clutch River Island,
Cuff House of Harlow @ Shopakira, Headpiece Freepeople

Jacket and Scarf Miss Selfridge, Kaftan and Bag Topshop, Sandals Aldo,
Bracelet Asos

Jacket Miss Selfridge, Top and Earrings Asos,
Bag and Pumps Topshop

Top and Bag Topshop, Shoes Asos, Belt River Island
Jewellery Belle Noel @ Revolve and Pinkmascara,

Tassled Waistcoat, Sunglasses, Hat and 3 Smaller Bracelets River Island,
Sandals Aldo, Bikini Victoria Secret, Heart Bracelet Miss Selfridge

Everything I have used today are available from Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Asos, River Island, Victoria Secret, Aldo, Akira, Freepeople, Revolve Clothing and Pink Mascara. As always I am trying to keep it relevant to everyone. Using highstreet stores, affordable pieces and just the odd fabulous piece that can be found online coming from America. You may have noticed that I use alot of pieces from Belle Noel and House of Harlow, I am quite literally obsessed. Keep an eye out for more features using my favourite pieces and highlighting some of my serious obsessions. What do you think of my 5 outfits? Would you wear any of them? Do you like the skirt that I picked?

No comments:

Post a Comment