Saturday 11 June 2011

Spot the style

Instead of Steal her Style for the Ethereal Trend I have decided to chop it up a little and change it to Spot the Style. At my Dad's wedding one of the Bride's good girlfriends was dressed in a beautiful Ballerina Style Dress. Totally Ethereal. She rocked it with a beautiful pair of pointy toed red kitten heels and a ballerina bun. It was easily one of my favourite dresses of the day and I couldn't resist asking her to strike a pose and be my model for a minute.


Unfortunately we had to run after the photo was taken as there was a little problem inside and I didn't get the chance to ask her where it was from. After a few drinks it then completely slipped my mind. I do know however she accessorized it with a Tory Burch Clutch which was fab!

If you want spot the style anywhere I'd love to know about it so send me a link to your blogs etc if you have a post up on the style.
Sticking with the runway and spotting the style on the highstreet, I have also found you a couple of designer inspired pieces at completely affordable prices.


Get your Chloe on with this gorgeous Ballerina Style dress from Love at Topshop for £34


And this gorgeous dress again from Rare Opulence at Topshop for £138 is a dead ringer for the beautiful Isaac Mizrahi Chiffon Dress on the left.
Like I said above I would love to see any more Spot the Styles for this trend and other trends that I have covered, so if you have an outfit of the day post or any other pictures of yourself or others rocking the trends email me the link. I would Love, love, love to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment