Wednesday 27 July 2011

Everything's Rosy

As part of my Florals Trend I have really wanted to share these pictures from Cosmo Uk. The Floral Fantasy pictorial "Everything's Rosy" was in the March 2011 issue of Cosmopolitain Uk Magazine and from the moment I laid eyes on it way back in FebruaryI was sure that I wanted to feature it here as a Blog post for those of you who may not have seen the mag or the pictures. There is something very Ethereal and just so stunningly beautiful, girly and innocent about the photos taken by Margaretha Olschewski. I am completely in awe of the genius behind the camera and of the gorgeous fashion by Sairey Stemp, the fashion editor of Cosmo Uk, which makes these models and the dresses they are wearing completely in tune with the surroundings. I am so inspired by this pictorial, everything from the sheer natural beauty of the models, Erin and Charlbi,  to the makeup and styling. With clothes from D&G (some more shown here), Monsoon, Jigsaw, Mulberry, River Island, Asos Salon, Guess by Marciano, H&M, Littlewoods and Paul & Joe and accessories from Cornelia James, Johnny loves Rosie and Johnathon Aston. I now want to go out and buy floral clothes, plant flowers in my garden and wear flowers in my hair. For your enjoyment....









Did anyone else see this Pictorial and find inspiration? Is there other Pictorials that have inspired you? I would love to know if there was something that stood out for you and remained in your mind as something special. What is your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment