Friday 29 July 2011

LOVE, WANT, NEED,HAVE TO HAVE Helmut Lang Sweater

This is a new feature for me where every week I will pick one of my favourite designer pieces that I am seriously lusting after. It's as I like to say A LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE situation. I may have noticed the piece while researching for the blog, spotted it on a celeb or saw it staring back at me during some serious window shopping. This weeks pick The Helmut Lang Silk Sweaters, Spotted Recently on Khloe Kardashian, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Kristen Cavallari and Hilary Duff.


I love my Comfortable, Urban Style and with Ireland's Summers not actually typical summer this would be the perfect cover up for those days where you just don't know what to wear. A problem often associated with summers in Ireland. Do you dress for the almost certain rain shower or for the brief moments of the beautiful sun splitting the stones, even if it is only for 3.5 minutes every hour. I love it and want it and need it and so have to have it

 but....
i probably will have to find a copy somewhere as Revolve Clothing prices it slightly out of my price range at E219.01. What do you think of this Sweater, lust after? Does anyone already have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment