Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kardashians, All about the Kolor

One of the latest Kadashian ventures has hit the market. Something that as a huge lover of all things Kstyle I was definitely anticipating. The Kardashians collaboration with Nicole for OPI was launched yesterday by Khloe and Kourtney in New York.


I talked a little before about how much these girls inspire me and I genuinely watch out for whatever they do so this is definitely something I was looking forward to having a sneak peek at. The collection which will be available for the holiday season this year has 14 colours and is inspired by all the women in the family.

From Left: Rainbow in the S-Kylie, My Empire.. My Rules,
Follow me on Glitter and Hard Kourt Fashionista

Sealed with a Kris, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi , All Kendall-ed Up,
Wear something Spar-Kylie and Kim-pletely in Love

Listen to your Momager, Kendall on the Katwalk, Disco Dolls,
Khloe had a little Lam-Lam, It's All About The Glam
I like it, I'm not overwhelmed or will I be queuing up like a crazy person for it. It's very christmassy or something. I would have preferred a more relative to their style collection. With Khloe's favourite colour being purple and Lamar being a Laker I thought there would be at least one purple. I also thought there would be more nude colours. However I love the All Kendall-ed Up and Kim-pletely in Love, which is a gorgeous shade. The white too is different for a collection of polishes but I've seen Kim wearing this shade on many occasions. So what do you think of this Kollection? Krazy about it or just plain Krazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment