Saturday 23 July 2011

ONE X 5

For my ONE X 5 for the Floral trend it took me a couple of days to actually decide which piece to work with. There are so many fabulous pieces out there that I really couldn't make up my mind. Should I go floral dress, playsuit or jumpsuit, a pair of palazzo pants or a jacket. I have after much deliberation decided to go with this gorgeous Pixie Lott for Lipsy playsuit. The outfits may seem like alot of the same but at the end of the day it is a playsuit so it is slightly harder to mix up. However I think that I have shown the range of outfits and looks that can be achieved with this fab little piece. When it comes to clothes you have to get your money worth and I think that if you can get those 5 separate looks out of the one piece, then your purchase would have been worth it.


So here are my outfits.

Bikini Victoria Secret, Sandals Aldo, Bag Juicy Couture at Asos,Sunglasses
River Island, Bracelet Miss Selfridge, Mac Lip Conditioner,Clarins SPF,
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara, Towel Calypso St. Barth

Kimono Asos, Sandals River Island,
Bag Topshop,
Jewellery House of Harlow 1960

Jacket and Bag Topshop,
Shoes and Ring Asos,
Necklace Belle Noel

For this outfit I wanted to change it up slightly. As a fashionista you have to think outside the box at times and not take everything so literally. I have seen one of my favourite bloggers Fashionnerdic chop and change outfits for so long from wearing dresses as tops and tops as dresses and everything in between so this outfit was slightly inspired by her. There is no reason why this fab little playsuit can't be altered slightly in it's purpose and worn as a top under a flowing pleated skirt. The playsuit is small enough to not create too much additional bunching on the tummy area and with the skirt being so lovely and flowy it will skim right over any volume created by the playsuit. From occasion you do need to power blazer it and this outfit can do just that for the perfect Power Blazer Brunch.
Blazer and Skirt Asos, Shoes Aldo,
Clutch Zara, Sunglasses River Island,
Watch Michael Kors, Ring House of Harlow

Jacket Miss Selfridge, Boots, Sunglasses and Ring Asos,
House of Harlow 1960,
Perfume Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

Everything I use for my ONE X 5 are pretty accessible to everyone. As you can probably tell House of Harlow 1960 is one of my favourite jewellery lines and can be bought from quite a few different online sources such as Asos, Revolve, Charm and chain and the Trend boutique to name but a few. For those of you from Ireland it is now available from the Design Centre in the Powerscourt Centre in Dublin. I haven't been in to see their selection as I am in fear of how much the price will be increased just to be sold in Ireland. I will be doing a Obcessed feature very soon which will talk a little about my favourite designers, design houses and fashion lines of different varieties. And I will most definitely be foucusing on House of Harlow 1960 for one of the posts. I hope you like my outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment