Wednesday 27 July 2011

Florals Finale

Following my Everything's Rosy Post this is the finale for the Floral Trend. I've covered the Runways in Trend of the Week, Who's Wearing It, Highstreet Style, Accessories, The gorgeous girls from The Saturdays in Steal Her Style and ONE X5. I've rocked the Floral Trend and will continue to do so over the course of the Summer and even into Autumn Winter 2011 as Winter Florals have graced the catwalks and are set to be a strong trend for the coming seasons. Stay tuned once I'm done with the Spring Summer Trends and I will focus on Autumn Winter with a few little stops in between for anything that I feel might be of interest.


I've rocked Florals in a Boho Look, A fab Paisley Printed River Island Jacket with cute little ditsy print flowers. Have you rocked Florals yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment