Tuesday 12 July 2011

Steal Her Style

For Steal Her Style Florals I have decided to go with not one, not two but 5 gorgeous girlies. The Saturdays. The fabulous five are fast becoming style icons not just for teeny boppers but also for girls like myself who are wanting to emulate Styles Star's outfit choices but don't have the money to do so on many occasion. The girlband made up of Irish Cailin Una Healy and the other 4 beauties, Frankie Sandford, Rochelle Wiseman, Vanessa White and Mollie King are constantly being snapped with fabulous daily style but wearing outfits from achievable brands such as Lipsy, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, River Island and online hot spots like Asos, Missguided and OwntheRunway. So here are the outfits I've chosen. Trust me it was so hard to pick because these girls love their florals, everything they wear looks great and everything they wear sells out.


I love all of these outfits for different reasons but none more so than the fact they are totally achievable. Check this out
Frankie


Frankie is rocking this beautiful dress with a bag which I have searched and searched for but can't for the life of me find. Her shoes are topshop which are sold out, my alternatives are from River Island and her glasses are Rayban 3025 Aviators. Go to owntherunway for this gorgeous cream floral lace dress.

Mollie

 Mollie is wearing another owntherunway find, the sleeveless floral blouse. She has teamed this with Mango tiny denim shorts which are available from Asos. Her sandals are Aldo but again are sold out but I've found a similar alternative. Her bag is Reiss but another sold out item, the one I picked is from Missguided.co.uk. The Glasses are the Ray Ban 3016

Una 


Una is wearing this fab Lipsy playsuit which luckily is still available. She teamed it with a pair of gorgeous white heels with black trimming from River Island which are again no longer available but here's my alternative. She accessorized with these sunglasses from Day 22, the label Katie Price is involved with.

Vanessa

The gorgeous Vanessa is wearing a dress from Topshop which is not available but my choice from Forever 21 is, Sleeveless Levi Jacket (shown), French Connection Espadrille Wedges, which are on Sale now, even better. Alll accessoriezed with an Alexander Wang bag and Gucci sunglasses. A tad expensive again so my choices to Steal her Style are this bowler Marc B bag available from Topshop and these Asos Aviators.

Rochelle


Rochelle is wearing an Owntherunway jumpsuit, which comes in 3 colours and has teamed this with a Muubaa Leather Jacket, which is slightly expensive so I've opted for a more affordable one from Miss Selfridge. She is also rocking the Mulberry Bayswater Bag with what I think are her Jeffrey Campbell Tick Stud shoes, but I can't be sure, however my alternatives are from Missguided.co.uk for the shoes and the Mischa Barton line for the bag, available at Asos.
Do you like the Saturday's style. Have any of you ever bought anything from Missguided.co.uk or Owntherunway.com? It all looks so cute and I'm dying to put in an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment