Friday 5 August 2011

LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE Isabel Marant Dicker Boots

 I am totally in love. These boots! OMG! Literally take my breath away. The Iconic, cult status Isabel Marant Dicker Boots need to come home with me and live with me forever.


They are the perfect ankle boot. Can be worn with any outfit. Can be dressed up or dressed down. And they have a small enough heel so I won't break my ankle wearing them while running around after a 2/12 year old. Oh how I need these so badly. Worn by some of the top Style Stars of the moment and the obsession has no trickled down to the blogosphere with so many Uber stylish bloggers out there lucky enough to get their tootsies into a pair, including one of my favourite bloggers, Bohemian chic, who is wearing them in this post.


Kate Bosworth is a Style Star who seems as obsessed with this boots as I am. Her Dickers have been paired with almost every outfit she has sported recently from day time chic to night time dresses and even a red carpet or 2.


Unfortunately at $614 from Net-a-porter being one issue they are not only above my price range and the other issue being they are sold out being slightly gets in the way but that won't stop me dreaming about the beauties..or searching for a replicate pair to bring home and love forever.

Is anyone else in Love? What are your opinions on these foot candy booties? Who else is a fan of Isabel Marant?

6 comments:

  1. i want those babies!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW, me too!!! They're too amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. steve madden Pembrook @ piperlime &
    Aldo Qualheim are the dupes!!! i just bought the aldo ones and it's LOVEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Angel, very appropriate name ;) River Island, Oasis and Asos also have fairly similar dupes, now to just decide on which pair. At least I have a good review on the aldo one to work with. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem! I had browsed the internet for months but nothing showed up so it's only fair that i share what i've found because it was driving me crazy! LMAO.

    I was gonna go with Asos but the height is a tad higher so i decided to pick the aldo being it's only 2". Steve madden's were out of the picture because they won't ship my size til sep. im way too impatient. LOl!

    ReplyDelete