Monday 8 August 2011

Monday MUST HAVE

I have wanted to do the Kimono as one of my Monday MUST HAVES for quite a while and I thought no better week than when I am doing the 70's trend. I am completely in love with the piece of clothing that is the Kimono. There are so many beautiful ones out there at the moment both high street and high end. I live in one that my sister bought in Penneys and left here when she went to Barcelona. I am most definitely going to be adding to my collection for the upcoming season. All I need to do now is decide which ones I want.

Today:

 All Boohoo  £15                                                    £20                                                                         £20
   Missguided  £18.99                    Missguided £18.99                      Missguided  £19.99            Oh my Love at Asos E25.64
Pay Day:

       Asos E57.69                            Band of Gypsies E38.46                     River Island £50                  River Island at Asos E38.45

Some Day:

Alice and Olivia at Revolve E279.70                       Blu Moon at Singer 22 $120                       Blu Moon at Singer 22 $120 
Winter Kate  Planet Blue $195                                                                         Trend Boutique $115
As every new season of Winter Kate comes out I am becoming more and more obsessed with the label. I don't think I've yet seen a piece that (a)I wouldn't wear and (b) I don't love. I am still saving up for my first piece but hopefully I will be able to give it a good home :) Stay tuned for my LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE this friday when I will be doing it on one of my favourite Winter Kate pieces available at the moment.
Do ya'll like the Kimono? Who else is obsessed with Nicole Richie's lines House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate?

No comments:

Post a Comment