Monday 1 August 2011

Monday MUST HAVE

As a result of being so crazy busy for most of July I have neglected alot of what are supposed to be my regular posts. One of which being my Monday MUST HAVE. Like I have said before, the MUST HAVE for me is in my opinion what I think that every woman should have in her closet. Some are trend driven, some are seasonal but most are basic staples that should play a part in everyone's wardrobe. The staples that match everything, they are the go to pieces that make up what could be a capsule style wardrobe. Think a little like what Gok Wan does....
So for this weeks MUST HAVE I am focusing on the all important, absolute necessity, the Perfect Plain White Tshirt. It's one of those pieces in your wardrobe that can be thrown on for anything. Dress it up or dress it down. Wear it with jeans, cargos, shorts or a skirt. Wear it under a blazer, cardigan or just with a scarf. Team it with heels or flats. It's a MUST HAVE staple.
Of course for something this important in your wardrobe all the celebs are bound to have a few lying around.






So here are my picks of the white tees available

Today:

    Asos E10.26                                            River Island £8.99                                              Forever 21 E4.40  


Pay Day:

Asos E19.23                                                    Lna E37.61                                              Pencey Standard $68


Some Day:

  T by Alexander Wang $75                                  Kain Label E92                                          The Row E268

Kain Label, The Row and T by Alexander Wang are all available from Net-a-Porter. Lna can be bought from Asos designer labels or is available with the Pencey Standard from Singer 22, Revolve or Shopbop.
Are you guys anything like me a wear your white tshirts all the time. I have to say I have the Asos Pay Day tshirt and I love, love, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment