Friday 5 August 2011

Who's wearing It 70's Revival

It is probably one of the most prominent trends through Spring Summer and running straight into Autumn Winter which means of course stylists are on overtime getting all the celebrities decked out in 70s Clothes. Here are the Style Stars who've rocked the 70s. You will always see the typical boho girls in the trend but even more so now. One of my top Style Stars Ms. Nicole Richie has made this style her own and she rocks it like no other.


More Boho Beauties


As I was saying in my 70s Trend post Pucci was a huge hit this season as you can see from the following celebs rocking the runway favourites.


Ciara looks like she loved it a little more than others rocking the gorgeous dresses on numerous red carpets


JLo also being a huge fan. She wore an AMAZING Pucci dress to the Grammy Awards which I will feature in my Modern Metallics Trend. She's also already rocked a dress from the Autumn Winter Collection at the recent BAFTA party in LA which Kate and William we also guests. I'm sure that dress will appear before too long on the blog so watch out for it.


And the tiny Kylie Minogue showing her assets in the gorgeous mini dresses. She was one of the stars in the front row at the Pucci Runway show so probably had first dibs on the dresses.


Probably the easiest and most recognisable in the 70s  trend, The Bellbottom/Flared jean. And as you can see, anyone who is anyone has rocked a pair.


I love being able to look at all these pictures and get ideas and inspiration for wearing these jeans. Especially with the upcoming season and more than likely typical bad weather in this country Flares will be a regular go to for me. Now to find the perfect pair.
Who's 70's style do you favour. Are you gonna rock the flares this season?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mae,

    These photos are fabulous, I agree with you that Nicole Ritchie really made the Boho trend her own!

    Hope you are having a good weekend. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Addie, Love Nicole Richie. Probably one of my greatest Style Stars. Hope you have a great weekend too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boho trend! Great post :)

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lianne. Love it myself. Most definitely my favourite and I'm super happy that it's being carried through to Winter. Can't wait to get my winter wardrobe, 70's styl. xxx

    ReplyDelete