Friday 12 August 2011

LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE

For this weeks LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE I am keeping slightly with my 70's trend and boho chic style lusting after a Winter Kate dress.


 I love this dress. Full Stop. Whats not to love, the cut, the colours, the boho 70's vibe and the floral print. *Heavy Sigh*. Oh how I do love thee Winter Kate Passenger Dress.


 I could see myself wearing this dress for the rest of my life, travelling the world with me (this is the dream anyway), on beaches near and far. Dressed up for a night out with cocktails or dressed down for a nice day in Ireland. I have to find a way for this piece to join my beloved closet....
Available currently on Asos for E352.55. Yeah I know that's alot of money.... Well if I win the lottery or scratch the right scratchcard, this beauty will be mine....


I will be getting back to my 70's trend of the week soon. Had a few too many distractions this week so I didn't get as much done as hoped. Stay tuned though for 70's Highstreet Style, Accessorize 70's, Steal Her Style and ONE X 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment