Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Outfit Series ~ Christmas Eve

As promised, the next Post in my Christmas Outfit Series, Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve for so many is spent preparing the final pieces in the puzzle for the day itself, whether that be getting to the destination where you are spending Christmas Day, picking up the last few gifts in the freezing cold or wrapping all the presents and getting those little surprises ready. Whatever it is that you will be doing on Christmas Eve you know you will need to be comfortable, warm and feeling extra snuggly. Thus my Christmas Eve Outfit.
Christmas Eve Outfit

Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasins
I am so deeply in love with Moccasins especially the Minnetonka brand. I could wear these every single day of my life and be happy. I will be purchasing a few pairs of these, hopefully, in the upcoming months.
Everything Else - River Island
I love this outfit. If there was any complete outfit that could describe my everyday style perfectly, this is it. Everything from the beautiful jacket, the colouring of the jeans, the little pom pom on the top of the hat and the gorgeous snuggly cardigan, is me in a nutshell. I really wanted this coat but unfortunately by the time I got the chance to buy my winter coat it was out of stock, SOB!! I got another River Island coat instead which I am obsessed with. 
I hope you like the outfit. What will you be doing on Christmas Eve, and more importantly, What will you be wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment