Now that it's officially the run up to Christmas, ie. I've seen the Coca Cola Christmas Ad, it's now time to make my Christmas List.
1. MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque (just ran out, need more)
2. Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay (I have the original and I die for it, I think I might just love this one even more)
3. YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion (Love the colour and obsessed with this packaging)
4. Nars Satin Lipstick in Honolulu Honey ( About to run out of my favourite lipstick and I need it replaced before that happens.
5. A Sewing Machine (I really want to get started making all things I've been talking about for ages. I need to bring my ideas to life)
6. A holiday to the Greek Islands ( Maybe a little much for a stocking filler but hey, I can dream, right?)
7. House of Harlow 1960 Textured Cutout Cuff (I NEED THIS)
8. Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" Booties (OBSESSED, see here)
9. House of Harlow 1960 Tilda Antique Studded Clutch in Cognac10. The iPhone 4 (I really, really deserve a new phone)
11. Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel Bag (TO DIE)
12. These 4 gorgeous pieces from the Spring Summer 2012 Mara Hoffman Collection (I'd take the entire collection if someone was offering, UNREAL)
In an ideal world of course my stocking will be stuffed with these babies on Christmas Morning. That probably won't be happening but the heart wants what the heart wants.