Thursday 22 December 2011

The **X in Xfactor Was Revealed

So yes, I like to post about everything that is in my head even if it is a little late. I should have posted this last week but seriously, I have a child and Christmas in Retail is so hectic is doesn't really leave alot of time for anything, especially blogging. So anyway, the Xfactor has finished and I am crowning the beautiful, sassy, sophisticated and oh so damn gorgeous Kelly Rowland the undoubted winner of the style stakes. These are her dresses from the Finale Weekend.

Week 10:
Saturday: Nicholas Oakwell Dress, Crisian and McCaffrey Shoes, De Beers Jewellery with an Amanda Wakely for Ernest Jones Cuff
This is such a beautiful dress. I love the collar detailing and the plunging neckline. The colour is gorgeous and really suits the beauty that is wearing the dress. I love the slight pleating detail on the skirt and the way it falls is so pretty

Sunday: Bespoke Julien MacDonald Couture Dress, Giuseppe Zanotti and H. Stern Jewellery
Saving the best until last. WOW!! You can tell this dress is couture. The details on this dress is superb. The fit, the design, the colour the hem line are all so truly gorgeous. I love it. Oh if only all of us could afford bespoke couture designs, then we'd all look Awesome all the time.

I think it's obvious for anyone to see Kelly Rowland has officially landed as a Style Star. She rocked it pretty much everytime. Here are my top five of the dresses she wore over the course of the 10 weeks.
I love each and every one of these top 5 for different reasons, but as a collection, WOW!!
So that's it for Xfactor for another year. Whether Kelly will be back for another year is yet to be seen, but if she is, you know she's gonna smash it.
I'm delighted for Little Mix who won and for Tulisa who genuinely seemed to be emotionally invested in the group. I love their style as a girl band and their voices are spectacular. When they sang Beyonce's If I were a boy my hairs stood on end and that's when I realised how good they really were. I'll get their album once it comes out, that is if they stay true to their style and don't get caught up in the hype and change who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment