Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Outfit Series ~ Christmas Girl's Night Out

Following the first in my Christmas Outfit Series, The Work Night OutI have decided to do the Girl's Night Out outfit as the second post. Practically everyone I know gets together with their girlies for a Christmas Night out Blowout before spending the holidays with the family. This is my pick for a Girl's Night Out Outfit.

Girls Christmas Night Out

Shoes and Dress - River Island
I love this dress. Simple As! The colour is beautiful, that perfect shade on me. I much prefer a navy to a black, I find it much softer and flattering. The lace is perfection, such a hot trend for the season. There are so many lace dresses out there it's hard to choose your favourite. And the cut outs, I've already talked about how much I love cut outs on the waist of a dress in my last XFactor post. Just a little added sex appeal.
And those shoes, ah, those shoes *Collective Sigh*
Clutch - Accessorize
The staple clutch, big enough to hold everything, fabulous colour and the quilted design. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Bangle - "Bellerina" at the Ivory Closet
No need for an explanation, just because...
Makeup - Blusher by YSL, Lipgloss by Nars and Nail Varnish Nicole by OPI - Not a Gold Bigger
I love this Blush, such a perfect shade of pink. The gloss, who doesn't love a Super Orgasm (Yes, I said it). The nail varnish, I just like that shade. I found the picture of the eye makeup on Pinterest and it immediately jumped out at me. The colour matched the outfit perfectly, while being smokey enough for a big night out.

I hope you like this outfit. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do a Christmas Girl's Night Out this year as I was working, maybe next year. For those of you who are heading out, be safe and wrap up warmly. Keep an eye out for Tuesday when I will be posting the next in my Christmas Outfit Series ~ Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment