Wednesday 7 December 2011

For the Final Touches

For any of you who have read my About Me Page
 you will have seen that I am a nail technician and makeup artist. I don't post much about my work however I do want to change that and giving my last Catch Up Post featured my last big makeup job I definitely want to go more into detail about what I do. I love doing nails and makeup. Transforming somebody by adding those final little touches such as a fabulous pair of lashes added to a smokey eye or giving those talons a little added prettiness. I won't be going into tutorials or Nail and Face of the Day posts but every so often I will post something that I have done.

So now for the exciting part... (Well For the little bit of information that excites me, that is!)

The product that I use for Gel Polish has just released a holiday collection... Razzle Dazzle
A perfect selection of 6 gorgeous sparkly colours just in time for Christmas. Whether it's for your work Christmas party, the day itself or for the big night that is, New Years Eve, this selection is exactly what every girl I know, will drool over. I'm so excited to add these to my kit and get started on beautifying all my clients nails with a Christmas Twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment