Thursday 15 December 2011

The **X in XFactor Continued

Ok so yes, this post is a little late and should have gone up last week but I work in Retail and it's the busiest time of the year so I have put the blog slightly on the back burner while working my tush off. This is the second last of my Xfactor Posts, I will cover the final weekend on a separate post.
As per usual Kelly "Smashed it" when it came to the fashion competition between her and Tulisa.

From Left Week 7:
Saturday:
Sass & Bide Spring/Summer 2012 Dress, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Lorraine Schwartz Earrings, Rings from Asprey and De Beers
OMG, OMG, OMG I literally DIE for this dress. I took such a sharp intake of breathe when I saw this dress that my husband had to ask me if I was ok. ITS AMAZING!!! I am now truly obsessed with Sass & Bide's 2012 Spring Summer Collection. (I will be doing loads more posts on the line coming up over the next few months)

Sunday:
Philip Armstrong Dress, Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, MCL Earrings and Dolce and Gabbana Bangles
I love the colour.....that's about it really. Not sure of this shape of Kelly at all. She looks like a goddess in the maxi styles but just don't love the "Irish Dancing Style" of this dress or the Atelier Versache dress in Week 1 (Seen Here)

 Week 8:
Saturday: Georges Chakra Dress, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Lorraine Schwartz Earrings, Asprey Rings and Georg Jensen Bangles
Not a massive fan of this either. I would have preferred it without the unnecessary white ruffle on the shoulder.

Sunday:Hugo Boss Dress, Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, Lorraine Schwartz Earrings and Bangles and Asprey Rings
I really love this dress, very ethereal, Grecian and very beautiful however I think had it been accessorized more in line with the style of the dress, I think it could have been breathtaking. A simple gold strappy Jimmy Choo instead of the blue Giuseppe Zanottis would have done the trick.
 
Week 9:
Saturday: Osman Dress, Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes and Georg Jensen Jewellery
Love this. It rocks. I am getting more into the cut outs on the waists of dresses and seriously with washboard abs like hers, why not rock the cuts. Love the monochrome with the harsher shapes and angles of the slits and the shoulders teamed with the straight fringe and the poker straight hair. Perfect

Sunday:
Jenny Packham Dress, Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes and MCL Jewellery
My Sweet Divine. PERFECTION in every way. If only every dress looked like this and every person to wear a dress looked this good.





















Kelly Rowland has truly put herself into Style Icon status this series for me. As ya'll know Queen B has rocked it for a long time, in my opinion, but now Kelly has thrust herself in to my Style Star Rankings. Props to her and her stylist, who is, by the looks of things, Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment