Wednesday 2 November 2011

The ** X in XFactor

It's that time of year again where the Xfactor graces our screens again. And this year the Fashion is FIERCE. Miss Kelly Rowland has brought a whole other level of style to the show. Everything is so effortless on so on trend. As much as I like Tulisa she's just not hitting the mark for me.

From Left Week 1:
Saturday: Atelier Versache Dress, Crisian & McCaffrey Shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels.
Not my Favourite Look, it's a little like an Irish Dancing Costume.

Sunday: Roberto Cavalli Dress, Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels.
Love, Love, Love this look with her sideswept curls. Fab!

Week2:
Saturday: Todd Lynn Dress, Crisian & McCaffrey Shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels
So simple and understated but beautiful.

Sunday: Julien MacDonald dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels
Obsessed with this dress.

Week 3:
Saturday: Topshop Dress, Alaia Belt, Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, Selection of Jewels by Asprey, Lorraine Schwartz, De Beers and Alexander McQueen.
I love that she wore a Topshop dress and you would never know.

Sunday: Falguni and Shane Peacock Dress, Crisian & McCaffrey Shoes, Lorraine Schwartz Rings and Bangles with De Beers Earrings.
I Die for this dress. Unbelievable. I shouted at my husband to come see this dress when she walked out. Love it

So I am keeping a close eye on Kelly's fashion choices and I will post further updates through the weeks but I am also watching the singing. Loving Mischa B and loving the new line up of The Risk now that they brought Ashford in. His voice is amazing and I genuinely feel that he should have been in this line up from the beginning and seriously his eyes, WOW! I am also loving Marcus and Craig Colton.

I'm also loving the new Xtra Factor will Olly Murs and Caroline Flack. I have to admit I didn't know who she was at the beginning but after a quick google I got myself up to date. I'm loving her style so much and I will be doing a post later this week on some of her fashion choices. Stay Tuned.
Are ya'll into the Xfactor this year? Are you missing Mr.Cowell and Cheryl?

No comments:

Post a Comment