Tuesday 1 November 2011

Honourable Mention

For a new feature I am going to take someone that I have seen through the week whether it be a celebrity at a red carpet event or in a pap photo or another blogger.
So for this weeks Honourable Mention, I have chosen the beautiful Lauren Conrad, pictured last week attending the Autumn Party Benefit for the Children's Institute.


I love Lauren. She has such a flawless style. It's simple yet truly effective and she always stands out when photographed. This outfit is no exception. Truly SPOT ON!


The various nude tones in the dress and accessories with the touch of pink for the lip. Absolutely divine. I love her hair too, the faux bob with the simple waves. Fab!


In a BCBG Dress, Jimmy Choos and a vintage clucth Lauren looks exceptional, Radiant and so beautiful.



If this is a look that you are loving as much as me, check out Lauren's Beauty Blog (which I also wrote about here) for the Red Carpet Breakdown.
Is Lauren's a style which you strive to emulate? Is she a style star for ya'll?

No comments:

Post a Comment