Tuesday 15 November 2011

It's a Wrap

Following yesterday's Monday MUST HAVE with Winter Woolies I wanted to do a post on River Island's selection. As a lover of all things RI I always tend to go to them for Winter Woolies. The price is affordable and the pieces last. I am still rocking Winter Woolies from 3 years ago that I bought in River Island, so check out the fabulous It's a Wrap feature on River Island's website with some of my favourite Winter Woolie pieces on offer at the moment.


I adore this Chevron Stripe coat. It's going to be my Winter Jacket purchase for this year. I am also completely obsessed with River Island's capes and ponchos. They fit into my boho aesthetic perfectly and can be worn so many different ways. I showed my favourites yesterday and I will also be featuring some pieces in my Santa Baby post which will be coming soon.
What do ya'll think of River Island's selection for wrapping up this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment