Thursday 17 November 2011

Keeping the **X in Xfactor

Two weeks ago I gave you the first of my Xfactor Updates in my post The **X in Xfactor and because 2 weeks has past for my Style Star, the ever gorgeous Kelly Rowland, that means four more outfits. I said in my last post, for me Tulisa just isn't hitting the mark. She's urban, she's cool and she's dressing too old for me. The dresses are beautiful and she's beautiful but they're just not her.
Kelly however is FIERCE!!

From Left Week 5: 
Saturday: John Galliano Dress and Nicholas Kirkwood Heels
I like this dress, I don't love it but it works

Sunday: Alberta Ferretti Dress, Christian Louboutin Heels, An Asprey London Necklace worth £125,000 with Lorraine Schwartz Earrings and Ring
I loooovvvveee this. The dress is gorgeous, the red really looks great on Kelly and WOWZA that necklace. I have to admit I was staring at that necklace all through the show. It's Amazing! Everything in this look is Spot On


Week 6:
Saturday: Stella McCartney Suit, Anne Fontaine Shirt, Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels
I love this look. It's rocking out. Not everyone would have the balls to rock a mens wear look on a show like this. It's totally different from everything else she's worn thus far. Totally fab and really pulling out on of the hottest trends for this season, Masculine Tailoring and Androgyny. Love it! And seriously, do those legs ever end?

Sunday: Corrie Nielson Blouse, Elie Tahari Skirt, Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewellery.
This again for me is so beautiful. You would never guess that the blouse and skirt were seperate pieces from different designers because they blend so beautifully together. Absolutely gorgeous. With that mega watt smile to accessorize the look. Fab!!

And as for the music of Xfactor. Finally Frankie has gone and it can actually turn into a music competition. The rumours whether or not are they are true are disgusting. I absolutely detest any Muppet that takes drugs and what makes it even worse is when they boast about it. I find it absolutely deplorable. As a mother of a young girl I hope she grows up to want to emulate people like Michelle Obama, an educated woman who holds herself with grace instead of known drug users and people who are famous because they're famous.... Anyway I'm still loving Misha B, however, I don't actually know if winning the competition is the best thing for her. Look at JLS, One Direction, Cher Lloyd and Jedward to name but a few. You nearly seem to do better by not winning. Just saying.
Drop back again for more upcoming posts on the further fashion spotting in Xfactor in the coming weeks.
What do you think of Kelly's style? Do you prefer Tulisa?

No comments:

Post a Comment