Wednesday 9 November 2011

Looking Forward

 One of the best things about Facebook for me is when you "like" one of your favourite brands or stores or celebrities you get sneak peaks of things to look forward to. As a massive fan of Winter Kate I always look out for all the sneak peaks and inside info that their facebook page shares. And this beaut arrived last Friday courtesy of Fabsugar. The Winter Kate Spring 2012 Collection. I could literally die!!















There is nothing, and I mean nothing that I don't absolutely love about this collection. The boho style, the floaty silk fabrics, the north African style prints and embellishments and the neutral colour palette. This collection from beginning to end is perfection. Even the styling, accessorizing and backdrop to the gorgeous model is completely spot on. I love the relaxed ethereal intensity behind the pictures, like the model is contemplating the roads in life. Nicole Richie is on FIRE when it comes to her brand and I for one am so completely excited about every season if this is the calibre of clothing that we are expecting. Looking forward to the future of Winter Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment