Tuesday 1 November 2011

Finally

The best news I have heard in a long time... River Island announced this morning that they are now shipping to 100 countries worldwide. YAY!!!


I am literally obsessed with all things River Island. I have been for years. About 5 years ago a friend of mine started working for River Island and every month, come pay day, I gave her a shopping list of things to get for me with the discount. Frowned upon and very bold, yes, I know, but I swear I could not help myself.

I know we have the stores in Ireland but the exchange rate for some of the pieces really slates you. On top of this, for best sellers, it can be so difficult to get them before they sell out. I am so excited they are finally delivering to Ireland. My wish list at this point is so long it would take a week worth of posts to cover it all but for now, here is my wish list from what's Just Arrived.
River Island Wishlist

Have ya'll seen this brilliant news yet? Who's already place an order?

No comments:

Post a Comment