Tuesday 15 November 2011

Honorable Mention

For this Week's honourable mention I have chose the Stunning Nicole Richie. Photographed on Sunday night in Los Angeles at the annual Museum of Contemporary Art Gala.


Nicole is wearing a Julien McDonald Autumn Winter 2011 Dress. The gorgeous mauve colour compliments her skin tone perfectly and I love the exquisite leaf detail which decorates the bust and high neck. With an open back and a floor length sweeping tail to the dress, I literally cannot fault it one bit.


 As Always Nicole, the best ambassador for her own brand, accessorized the dress with her own House of Harlow 1960 'Olivia' python clutch, silver strappy heels and silver jewellery. Absolutely fabulous.



















Her makeup was absolutely flawless with a soft smokey eye and pink lip.



J'Adore this outfit, everything about it. It's Ethereal, it's pretty and classy but yet Nicole is still able to show off her personality with the backless detail and her Angel Wings tattoos on show. It's something I would love to wear myself and I wouldn't style it any different. As I've said on many occasions before Nicole Richie is definitely one of my favourite Style Stars. I'm always on the lookout to see what she's going to wear next. I especially love it when she flies the flag for her own lines, House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate as I am a massive fan (Check out my post of Winter Kate 2012 Collection).
Did you rate this outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment