Wednesday 16 November 2011

Handbags TO DIE FOR!!

As you know my style at the moment is literally anything with a boho feel. I'm in ♥ with feathers, tassels and as the wife of an African Man I am truly partial to my ethnic prints, especially African prints aswell as this seasons MUST HAVE, the Navajo Print. While doing a little online searching a couple of weeks ago for my new wallet I came across some of the most gorgeous lust worthy bags that I have ever seen. I just had to do a post on these bags as not only are they Gorgeous but they aren't ridiculously expensive. I also know that my fabulous sister is going to just die when she sees these as they are just up her alley, so Ari this post is for you ;)

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent
E155.96
Sass & Bide
E234.13
I have had this Sass & Bide clutch saved on my desktop for months. I am completely in love with it. As it is slightly out of my price range I have plans to try and use it as inspiration in making my own clutch like it. I will keep you posted and I will be sure to blog about it if I do finish what I have planned.

L.A.M.B
E247.73
ONE by Subtle Luxury
E60.42



Wayuu Taya Foundation
E133.52
Wayuu Taya Foundation
E152.60

The Wayuu Taya Foundations bags are just beautiful. So colourful and vibrant. I also love the message behind the bags. The Wayuu Taya Foundation are a non governmental, nonprofit organization founded in 2002 to help improve the lives of Latin American indigenous communities while maintaining and respecting their traditions, culture and beliefs. These are fabulous bags for a fabulous cause. I am making sure that I will invest in one of these bags in the near future. You can see more about the Wayuu Taya Foundation on their website and you can purchase their bags (and all shown above) on the Shopbop webiste.
What do you think about these To DIE For Handbags? Would they be your style?

2 comments: