Friday 18 November 2011

LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE

For this weeks LOVE, WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE I have chosen the one and only Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' Booties.


If you haven't heard about these babies, you must have been living under a rock. They are the most Fierce pair of 'affordable' shoes EVER!!


These amazing shoes have been probably the most popular shoes over the last year on the blogosphere and any fashionista worth her weight in salt has a pair. For me since I saw them I have wanted them and the desire has grown so much that now when I'm shopping or Internet browsing I think of outfits in terms of Lita and what will look fabulous with them. Coming in such a huge range of colours, finishes and designs the Lita bootie really can be for everyone.


And the best thing is with the 5" heel and 2" platform they give you the height without killing your feet. I'm so excited to own a pair or 5 of these gorgeous platforms and i literally already have my whole wardrobe based around them. I'm loving the taupe suede and the brown calf however I think my first purchase will most definitely be the original black distressed leather.


This is one dream of mine that WILL come true this year. With my new job and Christmas coming soon there are high chances of being able to rip some wrapping paper off these on Christmas morning. Here's for hoping. You will notice of the next few months if not longer that the Lita Booties will be making appearances on my blog frequently whether in Wishlist Outfits or My Style Posts. I'm very excited for it.
What do you think of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita Booties? Do you already own a pair or more?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog hun... appreciate your comment
    I am now following your blog..
    I have these boots but in the knock off Version LOL and I love them :)

    I hope you visit again and I'd love it if you follow too

    Blessings .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment doll. Stopped by your blog and I really liked what you do. :)
    I'm so obsessed with these boots. I can't wait to own some. xx

    ReplyDelete