Sunday 1 May 2011

Lauren's New Fashion Line Paper Crown

If any of you follow the blogs or the fashion magazines online or in print like I do you might already know about Lauren Conrad announcing last summer that she was to create a contemporary fashion line with her friends. Well you'll all be happy to hear that it's being released very soon.


The lookbook and collection pictures were released online in February on the brand's Facebook page. Following the success of Lauren's affordable line for Khol's the reality star turned fashion designer announced that her new line Paper Crown is to be carried at


Ron Herman Stores and


Her collection for Autumn Winter 2011 will arrive in stores in July. All you'll be hugely happy to know that both Nordstrom and Planet Blue deliver to Ireland. I've checked! (Planet Blue is actually one of my favourite online stores. It is almost a part of my daily routine to have a look through their amazing collection of clothes and the brands that they stock. I actually want EVERYTHING from the site. J'Adore. C'est Tres Incroyable. C'est tres Chic. I will be featuring this site alot so watch out for it.)
Her full lookbook is available here but I picked a few of my favourite looks, shown below. Her collection is very cute, very wearable and that incredibly understated chic, that I think all of us strive to achieve any many fail in the process. Paper Crown has pieces that can be easily mixed with each other and has the perfect proportions between dressed up and dressed down.





When dressing myself I have always struggled when shopping to find those pieces that are neither casual no dressy just that fabulousness inbetween, the "I didn't try too hard" look without looking like I fell in a bush and was then dragged backwards through it. This collection is perfect for my worries and i'm sure many of you out there. Lauren always manages to look put together without looking like she has just stepped off a photoshoot. This new line which J'adore combined with Lauren's new Beauty Blog which I talked about here will have me and all ya'll ready for the runways of Grafton St in no time.
So do you like it? Is Lauren's style one that you would like to emulate? Will you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment