Wednesday 25 May 2011

Breaking news

In following my last post about the super trio the Kardashians, Kim has just confirmed that she and her boyfriend basketball player Kris Humphries are engaged. After 6 months of dating Kris popped the question with a 20.5 Carat Lorraine Schwartz Diamond Engagement Ring. WOWZERS! Kris who plays for the New Jersey Nets picked out the sparkler with help from Kim's mum Kris Jenner, he said of the ring "I just knew I wanted it to be big". He made his proposal last Wednesday by writing Will you Marry Me in rose petals on her bed at her 4.8 million dollar Beverly Hills home. So Cute! Kim said in the People Magazine article "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home and I never thought now."


Following her accepting the proposal the couple celebrated at a dinner with her family. Kim said to People, "Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini horses there. Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!"

The couple photographed
the night before the Engagement
 Now this is most definitely a wedding that I will be watching out for. I reckon not a penney will be spared and it will be truly fabulous and utterly spectacular. One thing is certainly for sure, she will be wearing the best of the best ( possibly Vera Wang who is a friend of the family and also designed Khloe's wedding and bridesmaids dresses) and will look stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment